Friday 27 October 2017

Scrapping4funchallenges #102 Give Thanks

Hi everyone here again with Challenge #102 for Scrapping4funchallenges this week is anything goes



                                                      and our sponsor is ikesart


I received this beautiful digi image and decide to try some copics to colour the image.


i denied to keep the background simple as it was such a lovely decorative piece. and i added a little sparkle with some stickles glitter glue.


Thanks for looking 

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Super gorgeous colour scheme. Love this card. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Post

Mixed media and 7 Dot Studio Challenge

Hi everyone, i have been a way for a while but now have the time to start making and showing you some of the makes i have been doing while...